SSIC Silicon carbide seal ring is mainly used to prevent oil, water and corrosion,to seal gas, and to prevent leakage. The silicon carbide moving seal ring adopts the same sealing ring as the static seal ring to prevent leakage in the gap between the moving ring and the shaft. The moving ring has a certain floating property to ensure the good fit between moving ring and static ring. When the sealing surface is worn, the moving ring can make axial movement.
We specialize in manufacturing and producing sic silicon carbide ceramic moving rings,static ring, flat ring, swivel ring, middle groove ring, shaft, bushing, anti-ballistic plate. Due to high mechanical strength, high thermal conductivity, high wear resistance and high corrosion resistance,It used with carbon graphite and has the lowest friction coefficient and can be used as a high-parameter mechanical seal. Carbide content 5%~30%, with good self-lubricating properties.
The production process of silicon carbide seal ring is as follows:
- The sealing ring is prepared from raw materials. Various raw materials are mixed in various proportions to form a mixture of silicon carbide powder, and then uniformly stirred.
- Dry pressing of sealing ring. Using an automatic press, a differential is added according to the produced mold, and finally press molding is performed.
- The car system made of sealing ring. According to the requirements of various drawings, the raw embryos are made into the necessary car system.
- Sintering of sealing ring. According to a certain temperature control and normal operation of the sintering furnace, the raw embryos are naturally converted into blanks.
- Finishing of sealing ring. Make the necessary polishing and grinding according to the drawing requirements, finish and tolerances.